Friday, November 14, 2008

*Rantz* - Me? Picky??

So... I've Been Asked A Million Times:

"Blue what Kinda Girl DO You Like???"

& This Question Is Only Common Because I'm So Flippin Picky...

But Here's A Few Things I Like...

~Girls With Fashion Sense...
~A Girl With A Tolerable Voice (High Piches, Not Acceptable)
~Smart Ass... She Has To Be Witty...
~I Dislike Complainers... But Who Doesn't
~She Has To Understand My Speech
(I Catch Myself Dumbing Down My Vocab For Some Of You Hoes)
~Creativity, Originality, Open Mindedness, Artsy... (+All Pluses+)
~Must Be A Music Junkie...

O... &...


~I Hate Weaves... HATE'em...



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&





Finally...






*She HAS To Be Fine As HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(*Disclaimer: Nothing Less of A 8.5/10 Will Do)



Picky Enough???



Or...

You Can Just Be Reagan Gomez...

mmmmm... Gome' Me Up!











-"Woman Be Off In The Tub,
Exfoliating" Screaming Go BlueTHOUSAND! lol

0 comments: